Welcome to the BioGRID Download File Repository
Please use the file navigator below to browse and download archived BioGRID project files. All data provided are 100% freely available to both academic and commercial users under the MIT License, and are provided WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Publications are requested to please cite the original contributing authors (where applicable) and also:
Stark C, Breitkreutz BJ, Reguly T, Boucher L, Breitkreutz A, Tyers M. Biogrid: A General Repository for Interaction Datasets. Nucleic Acids Res. Jan 1, 2006; 34:D535-9.
The following directories contain datasets and tools available for download from our website:
- Current Release: The most recent and up to date version of our interaction data.
- Previous Release: The previous month's interaction dataset.
- Release Archive: Retired datasets that are no longer supported.
- Published Datasets: Datasets corresponding to published articles.
- Other Datasets: Random datasets for various uses.
- Latest Release: In this directory, all files are named with LATEST instead of version number to allow for scripted downloading
- External Database Builds: Datasets built specifically for other databases to link to BioGRID data.
- Cytoscape Plugins: Plugins and tools created by the BioGRID team for use with the Cytoscape Software
Interaction downloads by Organism and by Experimental System are available in the directories listed to the left while downloads by Gene or by Publication are available by searching for your Gene of interest. In addition to these sets, you can also download the entire dataset in a single file by choosing the datasets marked ALL.
In addition, we also provide various additional custom formats for downloading of post translational modifications, chemical interactions, and complexes.